2012/04/11

Flagging of lucifer's Disciple

I have just returned from our annual spring break vacation to Virginia so the family can visit the wife's family, and we went Tuesday up to Arlington National Cemetery to pay respects to my parents buried there.

While there, we walked across the Potamoc river to see some memorials, and I had stuffed my 56 Ga flag in my back pocket. We covered the VN wall, Korea Memorial, WW2 Memorial, and started to go see the Washington Monument and White House (was wanting to flag that!)

But the women got to complaining the walk was too much, so we headed back and that is when I pulled out the 56 and folded it so just the CBF was showing at the lincoln memorial.

Thanks and God Bless
Billy

Brother Billy is a credit to all Southern!.... Thankful he was not arrested! God bless him!

No comments:

Post a Comment